Shortgame Intensive Day
Full Day Shortgame Clinic:
Spend a day with ALPG Professional Anne Rollo
If you like Annes' easy to follow explanations and simple, step by step techniques from her videos then you will love spending a day with her and working on your shortgame.
Sydneys most popular Shortgame instruction day is back! After 5 years.
The Full Day small group clinic to get your putting, chipping, pitching and bunkers fixed once and for all.
If your chipping or pitching costs you shots or you hate bunkers or just need a brush up on the technique this is the day for you.
If you are:
- - Sick of your pitches not lifting and stopping on the green? And can't work out why?
- - Would love to have the confidence to lift the ball over the bunker?
- - Want to come out of the bunker first time every time?
- - Tired of all those 3 putts?
- - Maybe you just want to get the ball closer to the hole when approaching the green
How to play the awkward half pitch shot: the 40m/50m/60m pitch shots when its not a full swing but its more than a short pitch.
Take home personalised pitching distances chart
Terrey Hills Shortees Par 3 course
9am - 2.30pm
- Personalised instruction, small groups of maximum 5
- Take home personalised manual
- Free copy of my Passport to great Golf on course tips book
- Free Pitching Distances Chart to have with you when you play, personalised to you.
- Morning Tea and Lunch
Click the buy now button above to book and we will be in touch very soon or email us at email@example.com or call or sms Linz 0418 309 830
Free for every attendee
- Take home, personalised Manual to remind you of everything you learn
- Free copy of my Passport to great Golf On Course Tips book
- Your personalised 'Pitching Distances Chart' to take on the course with you
What you will learn:
- - How to chip and how to pitch and whats the difference?
- - Learn to lift your pitches onto the green consistently
- - The lob over the bunker shot and why its not that hard.
- - Simplify your putting to eliminate wasted shots and reduce your 3 putts
- - Around the greens should you run or carry it?
- - Reading greens
- - How to get out of the bunker first time every time
- - What to do on those awkward longer pitch shots 30 - 40 - 50 - 60 metre shots
- - Take home personalised manual...you can't forget anything
- - On course, real time, situations and what to do
Simple, easy to remember rules and strategies to know what to do in any situation