ALPG Golf Professional, Anne Rollo is one of Australia’s most accomplished Golf Professionals with an impressive resume. Anne has 18 years of coaching experience and 10 years on the professional curcuit and winner of 22 professional golf tournaments worldwide.
She is a European Tour Tournament winner, (1990 European Players Championship) one of only a handful of Australian Women Golf Professionals to achieve a win overseas, winning tournaments in Belgium, Switzerland, England and Australia, she held the record for the lowest ever round on the European tour for her 63 (9 under par) in the Italian open in 1993 and had the most top ten finishes in a single season. Anne also held the lowest ever 9 hole score record during a round at Forqueux France shooting 29 during the third round.
Anne started her golf career at the age of 14 at Muirfield Golf Club in Sydneys Northwest where she reduced her handicap to +1 by the age of 18. She played in the Muirfield Golf Club Championships only once winning by 42 shots. At age 19 Anne turned professional and traveled to Europe finding immediate success finishing 30th on the Order of Merit in her first year. Below are some of her results.
Anne turned professional in 1987 after an amateur career where she represented NSW as a junior and senior and Australia as a junior.
She went to college at San Jose State University in California on a golf scholarship and led her team to victory in the 1987 NCAA Championships (America’s national collegiate championships) also finishing runner-up individually and finished her collegiate career named ‘All American’ and one of the best US collegiate players ever. A unique honour for a foreign player.
- Anne is a European Tour Tournament Winner (TEC Players Champion 1990)
- European Tour lowest round record holder (63 in Italy 1993)
- European Tour lowest 9 holes record holder (29 in France 1990)
- Highest number of top ten finishes in a single season in only her second season on tour
- Semi finalist twice in the Woolmark European Matchplay Championships (1989 & 1990)
- Winner of the 2 day Belgian Pro Am (1989)
- 3rd Caldy Classic, The Wirral (England) (1990)
- 4th James Capel Guernsey Open (1988)
- 5th Australian Ladies Masters (1990)
- Top 10 finishes throughout Australasia in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and the Daykio Ladies masters on the Gold Coast.
Anne is now Mum to Ben and Jamie and teaches golf professionally at Muirfield Golf Club, Terrey Hills Pitch and Putt and Dural Golf Range in Sydney’s Northwest
Anne has also commentated twice for channel 7 as an ‘on course’ commentator during the Australian Ladies Open.
Anne is a published author of the ‘Passport to great golf’ an on course guide or ‘cheat sheet’ for the golf course currently in its second printing. Click here for details and to get your copy
Anne has her own dedicated YouTube Channel and has appeared on A Current Affair as a female entrepeneur
Contact Anne on 0404 235 563 or email email@example.com