ADELAIDE IS HOME TO SOME TO THE WORLDS BEST COURSES AND I HAVE CHOSEN THE TOP FOUR.
Join me, Anne Rollo ALPG golf professional for 7 days and 4 rounds of golf on Adelaide's best golf courses.
I have hand picked THE TOP 4 GOLF COURSES in Adelaide and ALL 4 are featured in Australia's top 100 golf courses,
- SUNDAY May 13th Arrive Adelaide, email Linz to connect with our flights and/or transfers. Welcome drinks
- MONDAY May 14th GLENELG GC. We kick the tour off at the prestigious and private Glenelg GC, a beautiful sand belt course.
- TUESDAY May 15th KOOYONGA GC. Home to this years Ladies Australian Open
- WEDNESDAY May 16th Free Day
- THURSDAY May 17th THE GRANGE. (Above) Private and exclusive, the Grange Golf Club was host to the 2016 Ladies Australian Open.
- FRIDAY May 18th ROYAL ADLEAIDE. Home to 5 Australian Opens and 8 South Australian Opens. We finish our week in South Australia's no.1 golf course (Above). Farewell dinner
- SATURDAY May 19th Depart. Airport transfers included
We stay on the beachfront in Glenelg at the iconic STAMFORD GRAND ADELAIDE with full buffet breakfast included.
- Tour includes:
4 rounds of golf
Accommodation and breakfast
All transfers including airport and return
Golf lessons prior to and during play. (Note this is not an intensive school, more of a hosted holiday but Anne will be on hand at all times for tips and on course advice)
Welcome drinks and farewell dinner
Fun stableford competitions and NTP's each day including overall winner trophy.
Open to any golfer with a handicap, non golfers welcome
Carts (These are easy walking courses, but carts ARE available. So if you would like a cart please indicate this in the cart section of the booking form and we will book one for you: $30 per game)
Any meals other than those stated above
Twin Share $2,499pp
Single supplement $480
Email Linzey on [email protected] or call 0434 246 549
A $1000 deposit secures your place, refundable until April 1st.
Balance due one month prior to the trip.